2013/08/20

3D penguins on My Penguin

Hey, Spike Hike Posted a new sneak peak of My Penguin 1.2 on the blog.
Here it is.
Hey Penguins!
Last Friday we debuted our sixth episode of #WaddleOn and many penguins told us that they noticed something…. different.
You guessed it – full 3D avatars are coming to My Penguin 1.2 for iPad!!
We've completely rebuilt the avatar from scratch to take full advantage of 3D. All your items from Club Penguin are available with this new 3D avatar. When you change your avatar on clubpenguin.com, your outfit will show in My Penguin, too! And if you change your outfit in My Penguin, you will be able to see it on the web. They are completely synched up so it's easy to go back and forth. We've also re-done all our animations in 3D!
Below is a video that gives you peek at how cool these animations look in 3D. The team worked on these for over a year and did an amazing job! You are going to have a ton of fun playing with all your special dance items and seeing the cool, new animations. Check it out:
In other news... this new avatar also gives us a LOT of opportunity down the road! I don't want to spoil it now, but let's just say that this will let us take animations, special dance items, and interaction with the world to an entirely new level!!
I hope you are as excited as I am about My Penguin 1.2! Pay attention to the blog for even more sneak peeks about what's next!
Until next time…Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team
I cant wait! Trainman says that it should be released the end of this month.
-Georgepeng10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!