2013/05/16

Party on Saterday

Update:Here is the details 
By Daffodaily5 on May 17, 2013 - 11:49 | Comments (0)
Hiya!
Thanks sooo much for all the amazing suggestions for tomorrow's party! I've been reading through all your comments and it's pretty obvious what the theme should be... Card-Jitsu Snow! Sounds like most of you are so excited about Card-Jitsu Snow coming next week that you want to have a huge ninja snowball fight tomorrow to prepare yourselves! Sounds pretty epic to me :D
If this sounds like your cup of tea, meet me at the Snow Forts on the server Frozen at 4:30am Penguin Standard Time (that's 12:30pm UK time), on Saturday, May 18th (that's tomorrow!). Be prepared to do battle and partaaay ninja-style, in what I'm calling, Daffo's Epic Ninja Snowball Party Extravaganza!
Can't wait to see you there! :)
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Hey penguins today daffodaily5 made a post on the blog about a party she plans of hosting on Saturday.
Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on May 16, 2013 - 09:51
Hiya!
I'm thinking about hosting a mega epic party this Saturday, at about 4:30am Penguin Standard Time (that's 12:30pm in the UK), but I can't decide what the theme of the party should be (every brill party needs a good theme, right?); can you guys help me out? I also can't decide what server to jump on, so maybe you could help me out with that too...?
Post your ideas in the comments please!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

 Are you going to the party?
-Georgepeng10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!